Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Hello my name is Jason Dickinson and I'm currently in the aviation flight program at EMU. I hold a private pilot single engine land certificate with an instrument rating. I'm half way through the commercial syllabubs and am looking forward to taking my commercial check-ride. My goal is to have it done by the new year.

My experience in flying the last year and a half has been nothing but fun and I'm looking forward to the future. My long term goal is to be a captain at a major airline someday. My short term goal is to graduate and obtain as many ratings and certifications along the way as possible. I like to adventure and learning to fly has been a great outlet for me to do this. I love taking trips up north to small airports and exploring new places. I would say that's the highlight of my career as a pilot so far. I'm looking forward to this course and have heard great things about it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment